**WE’RE RECRUITING** Senior SEO Consultant – Cambridge Office
Posted on March 27, 2015
Due to the continued growth of our client base, an incredibly exciting opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing and most ambitious local businesses in Cambridgeshire has arisen for an Senior SEO Consultant.
Responsible for the following:
- Management of local/national/eCommerce SEO clients including all on-site and off-site strategy planning and execution.
- Supporting the Directors with campaign analysis for prospect and existing customers.
- Direct the company’s research and development into the industry and apply it to client’s campaigns to achieve maximum success and longevity in keyword rankings and leads/sales.
- Working alongside websites that are in development to coordinate the successful launch of new websites.
- Communicate frequently with the clients on the performance of the strategies, status of the website development and client expectations.
- Creating and implementing the companies internal marketing strategy alongside key members of the company.
The ideal Senior SEO Consultant will:
- Hold strong proven agency experience in successfully ranking internal and external websites across Local/National and eCommerce campaigns.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of key SEO reporting and analysis tools.
- Have an understanding of how to manage and integrate campaigns with Social Media, PPC and Content teams. Also being able to coordinate a team of other marketing experts.
- Be confident in championing new research then consistently applying it with the consideration of the client and businesses best interests at the root of all activity.
In return, the successful Senior SEO Consultant will receive:
- £22.5k – £27.5k starting salary + opportunity to earn bonuses (dependant on experience)
- 20 days holiday p/year with birthdays off
- Free parking, on-site kitchen facilities and modern office environment
- Using the latest equipment
- Opportunity to develop and lead a team of already successful SEO Consultants
With a substantial existing account base, a fast paced and exciting role like this offers substantial long term security and progression, ideally suited to an SEO Team Leader or Experience SEO Consultant looking for the next career move.
Interested in this Senior SEO Consultant role? Contact the head office on 01223 656360 or email email@example.com.